KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Redbridge
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS1?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from September?**
A large all through school in Redbridge are recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher to startwith them from January
This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2017) and often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time, permanent position with Outer London MPS salaries.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS1 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* High Achieving
* Regular CPD
* Redbridge location
* MPS Outer London Salary
* Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org