Year 3 Teacher needed in Belsize Park (Camden)
A popular, multicultural school in Camden is looking for an experienced Year 3 Teacher to join them from January. This school is two form entry with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2018).
There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents here, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
This is a full time role, and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and a passion for working within Education.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* Strong links with the community
* Welcoming, high achieving School
* Diverse and Multicultural
* Belsize Park location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* Up to date resources, innovative curriculum
* PGCE Qualification with QTS
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com