SEN TA’s - Hillingdon
**Autism / ASD
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The school – SEN TA’s - Hillingdon
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with ASD. The school is looking for focused, skilled and experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistants to provide a high standard of education and training for students with special educational needs.
The Candidate – SEN TA’s - Hillingdon
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program) or BSL is great but not essential
The Role - SEN TA’s - Hillingdon
* The role will involve working with pupils that are living with ASD
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!