SEN Learning Support Assistant - Behaviour
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting a behaviour support assistant for an SEN school in Ealing. The school is looking for a focused and skilled support worker who is able to carefully manage the behaviour of children with SEMH, who may display challenging behaviour, and to help them learn according with the national curriculum.
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly challenging behaviour (SEMH/PRU experience)
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!