Graduate Teaching Assistant / Grad TA needed for ‘Outstanding’ School in Westminster
A smaller than average Primary School in Westminster are currently recruiting for a Graduate TA to join them ASAP.
This school is incredibly creative with a strong emphasis on children as individuals. The staff are highly commended for their welcoming attitudes and promotion opportunities are always circulated internally before advertising externally.
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to embark on Teacher Training through the school a little later down the line.
This is a full time, position with interviews being held ASAP.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / TA
* Westminster location
* Three-form-entry Primary School
* Teacher training opportunities
* Academic team of teachers & TA’s, passionate SLT
* Regular CPD opportunities & staff training days
* Full time contracts starting ASAP
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) - essential
* Proven experience working with KS1, KS2 (3 month minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!