SEN Learning Support Assistants
Servoca education is currently recruiting SEN learning support assistants for September who are looking for flexibility with their working schedules. Whether you are looking for day to day or long term supply, we want to hear from you.
The Candidate - Teaching Assistant - SEN
* Experience of working with children with SEN (Any)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience of any SEN specific trainings, i.e. PECS, Makaton, TEEACH, Team Teach, SCERTS etc. Would be useful but not essential.
The Role - Teaching Assistant - SEN
* The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (Any)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!