Graduate Teaching Assistant / KS1 TA needed – Croydon
We are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2018) in Croydon who are looking for a driven Graduate Teaching Assistant / KS1 TA to join them ASAP.
This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting in September. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day PAYE & working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is a long term contract for the full academic year with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from Sept 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* Croydon location, excellent transport links
* £65 - £85 per day PAYE
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Teacher training opportunities
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com