Special Needs Teacher - Brent
**ASD / SLD
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
Servoca education is looking for experienced and aspiring special educational needs (SEN) teachers to work in schools and colleges around London. We are specifically looking for candidates interested in working with students with severe learning difficulties and complex needs.
The school – Special Needs Teacher - Brent
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Brent that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with severe learning difficulties and profound and multiple learning difficulties. The school is looking for a focused and skilled Special Needs teacher that has experience of working closely with SEN children and is able to deliver excellent lessons tailored to the students needs.
The Candidate – Special Needs Teacher - Brent
* The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC), severe learning difficulties (SLD) and/or profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD)
* Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program), Team Teach and/or MAPA training
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - Special Needs Teacher - Brent
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver lessons tailored to the individual needs of the students
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!