* Head of Mathematics
* January 2020 start
* Ilford - Redbridge
You will lead on Teaching and Learning through the whole school, leading by example, teaching exceptional lessons but working with co-workers to increase their training at every stage of growth in the classroom. The prosperous applicant will join a team to improve the whole school policy for teaching and learning, applying with impact, including delivering Career Professional Development (CPD) in the school.
We can offer you the opening to progress your career within a supportive school setting. You will be part of a school recognised in developing practitioners and nurturing brilliant future leaders, with unrivalled chances for progression; whatsoever your ambitions as a teacher, middle or senior leader.
What we are looking for
We look for gifted people who want to be a part of changing education in Ilford, and helping generate brilliant places of learning.
Must be an experienced A level teacher and have some leadership experience, hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree, to be considered for this post
Why work at the School?
* Extraordinary personal and professional development and promotion opportunities across the school.
* Generous benefits and rewards package - Please send me your current and updated cv to apply.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
* Previous experience working in a UK school
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please submit your CV!