KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher needed – Lewisham
**Are you an experienced Lower KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher looking to join a ‘Good’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent role from January?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2018) in Lewisham are looking for an experienced Year 5 Teacher to join them from January.
This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting in January. Salaries are inner London MPS and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively teaching and assessing children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from January.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* £30,480 - £41,483 Inner London MPS
* High achieving team of teachers and TA’s
* Lewisham location, excellent transport links
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com