Reception Teacher needed to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Stockwell, Lambeth.
**Do you have a passion for teaching Reception?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in January?**
A larger than average Primary School in Lambeth are currently recruiting for a Reception Teacher to join them in January.
This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2015) and often places within the top 25% academically. Class sizes here are small with most classes averaging between 20-25 children.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within Reception and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* Reception Teacher
* Lambeth Location (Stockwell)
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from January
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Option of TLR
* UPS/MPS Salaries (Inner London)
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com