Graduate Teaching Assistant/Teaching Assistant Harrow
We are working alongside an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ schools in Harrow who are currently looking for newly graduates that are seeking to build classroom experience.
This primary school have great classroom facilities , are focused on delivering a high standard level of education to all students by encouraging and motivating pupils to stay focused and engaged within their day to day learning.
This is a full time role starting ASAP as a graduate teaching assistant/teaching assistant. You will be assigned within year 1 and 2 Class. Salaries are £65-£75 per day.
The Teaching assistant/ graduate teaching assistant the school looks for is someone who: Has had previous experience working with children is desirable for this role, must be committed to delivering outstanding educational support as a group and 1:1 and have a passion working with children.
* Teaching Training opportunities
* Graduate teaching assistant/teaching assistant
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* £65-£75 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with children minimum 3 months
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Recent classroom-based reference and a valid DBS/police check
Schools re looking to start interview process ASAP!
Please attach your CV or email Amanda at Amanda.email@example.com