Chemistry Teacher needed in Tower Hamlets – September 2019
**Are you a Chemistry Teacher looking for a new role from January?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Tower Hamlets?
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ secondary school in Tower Hamlets who are looking for a KS3 – KS5 Chemistry Teacher to join them in January.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff. The teachers and SLT are incredibly supportive and often turn to internal staff for promotions prior to looking externally.
This school is newly refurbished with up to date resources and large, light, modern classrooms. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Chemistry in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
NQT’s and Experience Teachers will be considered.
* Chemistry Teacher
* Secondary school, high achieving
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* State of the art Science Labs
* Science Technicians on hand
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2018
* KS3 – KS5
* MPS/UPS Inner London Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS (essential)
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – Science
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org