£30,480 – 41,483 annual
Year 6 Primary Teacher – Southwark – Outstanding Primary School – January 2020
A Southwark Primary School is seeking a KS2 Primary Teacher to join their team in January, ideally on a permanent contract. We are seeking an experienced KS2 Primary Teacher, capable of taking over from the current experienced teacher. This current vacancy is in Year 6, so upper KS2 experience is ideal.
The school itself is an Outstanding Primary School and one of the leading schools in the borough. There is genuine scope to take on additional responsibility in January, but for now it’s a class teacher role on the Main pay scale or upper pay scale.
* Hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
* Maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the professional duties of teachers and the statutory framework within which they work, and contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of the policies and practice of their workplace, including those designed to promote equality of opportunity.
* Contribute significantly, where appropriate, to implementing workplace policies and practice and to promoting collective responsibility for their implementation.
* Provide learners, colleagues, parents and carers with timely, accurate and constructive feedback on learners’ attainment, progress and areas for development.
* Support and guide learners so that they can reflect on their learning, identify the progress they have made, set positive targets for improvement and become successful independent learners.
* Use assessment as part of their teaching to diagnose learners’ needs, set realistic and challenging targets for improvement and plan future teaching
* Review the effectiveness of their teaching and its impact on learners’ progress, attainment and well-being, refining their approaches where necessary.
* Review the impact of the feedback provided to learners and guide learners on how to improve their attainment.
* Year 6 Primary Teacher
* Outstanding Primary School
* January 2020 start
* Full Time, Permanent Contract
* Outer London
* Scope for TLRs and different year groups in September 2020
* Working alongside an excellent phase leader
* Supported by two great Year 6 Primary Teachers
Interested in this innovative Southwark Primary School and this Year 6 Primary Teacher position? Apply today. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 24hrs to progress your application.
Year 6 Primary Teacher – Southwark– Outstanding Primary School – January 2020