KS2 Teacher / Year 3 needed in Waltham Forest
A popular three form entry Primary School in Waltham Forest is currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher to join them in September.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
This is a full time, permanent position. There will be the opportunity of TLR for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS2.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Waltham Forest location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from January
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* TLR Available for the right candidate
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com