Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher needed in Clapham – ASAP Start
An ‘Outstanding’ School Primary School in Clapham is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher to join them in January.
This school prides itself on being one of the best in Lambeth with excellent transport links, on site parking and a thriving community behind it.
The successful candidate will be planning & delivering lessons to Year 5 whilst working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure a high standard of teaching across the school. Working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00, Monday – Friday. The salary for this role will be a daily rate of £130 - £190.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a reputable teacher with an exceptional teaching record. Candidates must hold a PGCE or equivalent with QTS.
* Year 5 Teacher / Upper KS2 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Clapham – excellent transport links, on-site parking
* £130 - £190 per day
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org