Early Years Teacher / Reception Teacher needed in Chelsea
**Do you have a passion for teaching Early Years?**
**Do you want to work as part of welcoming team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from January?**
A popular two form entry Primary School in Chelsea are looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher / Reception Teacher to join them in January.
This is a full time, permanent position with Inner London MPS Salaries.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have prior experience within the early years / reception classes and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* Early Years Teacher/ Reception Teacher
* January 2020
* Chelsea location
* Inner London MPS Salary
* Permanent role
* PGCE or Bachelors of Education with QTS
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org