KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher in Harrow – November
A multicultural Primary School in Harrow is looking for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them in November for a Maternity Cover contract.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 4 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2 and will have strong academic track record.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Harrow Location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org