1:1 SEN TA / ASD TA in Wandsworth – ASAP Start
A newly opened Primary School in Wansdworth is recruiting for a 1:1 SEN TA / ASD TA to support a child within Year 4.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links from Streatham Station and Tooting. They are a newly opened school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of 1:1 support as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with Primary ASD and will have strong academic track record.
* Wandsworth location
* Newly opened, smaller than average Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* 1:1 SEN TA / ASD TA – Year 4
* Full time, starting ASAP
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Temporary to begin with, permanent from September
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in a new school
* £65 - £85 (PAYE option)
* Proven experience working 1:1 with Primary ASD
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com