Year 1 Teacher/ needed for ‘Outstanding’ school in- Lambeth
We are currently working with an Ofstead rated ‘Outstanding’ School in Lambeth who are looking for passionate Year 1 teacher to start ASAP.
Delivering lessons at a high standard is part of this role and the successful candidate will have prior year2 experience and the right attitude and a aspiration to succeed.
The Primary school is known for its great diversity, highlighting the importance of promoting encouragement and motivation to inspire pupils to learn at a high standard. This school is regularly placed at a high standard on the academic league table.
This primary school aims to create a happy and caring atmosphere which enhances the highest expectations for all of their pupils so that they develop.
At this outstanding primary school children develop their knowledge, skills and understanding by engaging in their creative International Primary Curriculum. This curriculum has been designed to ensure rigorous learning by making all learning exciting, active and meaningful for the children.
At their most recent Ofsted inspection, the extent to which pupils feel safe, pupils’ behaviour and the extent of pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development were all judged to be outstanding.
* Year 1 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding
* Strong links with the community
* Welcoming, high achieving School
* Diverse and Multicultural
* Lambeth location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* Up to date resources, innovative curriculum
* PGCE Qualification with QTS
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!