* Year4 /Year 3 Teacher- 'Good' Primary school
* January 2020
* Three form entry school
This 'Good' three form entry primary school based in Camden are looking for a Year 3 / Year 4 teacher to join them after the October half term on a temporary basis potentially permanent. The primary school are looking for experienced class teacher though NQT are also welcomed.
Being a successful primary school teacher involves passions to inspire young minds and commitment to ensure every child achieves their potential.
As a primary school teacher, you will develop schemes of work and lessons as well as prospectus objectives. You will build a relationship with pupils to facilitate learning, maintaining your workload organised and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
Your role is to promote the relevant skills as well as social abilities to have a good development of children, according to their age and ability.
As a primary schools teacher you will assess and document their development and progress as you prepare them for their future. You will connect pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning, and workout different ways and approaches to encourage them further, challenge them as you inspire them to achieve great results in preparations for their next chapter.
* Year 3 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Good
* Strong links with the community
* Welcoming, high achieving School
* Diverse and Multicultural
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* Up to date resources, innovative curriculum
* PGCE Qualification with QTS
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!