KS1 Teacher/ Year 1 or 2 teacher needed in Brent- January 2020
This amazing primary school in Brent is avidly searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate KS1 teacher to fill this year 1/2 vacancy.
The role will consist of lesson planning and delivering of the highest standard to years 1 or 2 working alongside parents to attain an exceptional level of education for all children.
Please note: Possible TLR for a primary teacher eager and ready to take on phase leader responsibilities.
If this year 1 primary teacher plus TLR role is what you have been looking for, apply today!
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS1 Lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your Year 1/2s are developing academically and emotionally
* Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced primary teacher
* Inner London rate 2020 start date
* January 2020
* Permanent contract
* UK Teaching experience is required and UK QTS is a must
* Good/Outstanding history lesson observation
* Positive attitude
* Keen to grow and develop
Please send through your CV and personal statement ( if you have one) as soon as possible! Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org