KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher in Putney – January
A new two-form entry Primary School in Putney is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher to join them in January.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community; they are looking for dynamic and focused professionals with the desire and experience to hit the ground running within their Year 3 class. .
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 3 as well as taking small groups occasionally.
Salaries will be Inner London MPS/UPS depending on experience. This school will welcome applications from experienced Key Stage 2 teachers but strong NQTs will also be considered.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Putney, Wandsworth Location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from January
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org