KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher needed in Tower Hamlets – January
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an high achieving team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a permanent position from January?**
A three form entry Primary School in Tower Hamlets are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them in January.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes. .
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS2.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Tower Hamlets location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from January
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org