Reception TA / SEN TA needed in Camden – ASAP Start
A ‘Good’ two from entry Primary School in Camden is looking for an experienced SEN TA to join them immediately.
The role itself will be supporting a child within reception class 1:1. The ideal candidate will have high social skills, prior experience with feeding and changing and a passion for SEN.
The school environment here is really positive, they believe in success for every child regardless of starting point. They have a long standing ‘Good’ Ofsted report and staff turnaround is low.
Location wise, they are extremely close to both Camden Town and Camden over ground station, there is also an option for staff parking.
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Any of the following would be useful – Manual Handling/Hoist Training/Feeding &Changing
* Reception Class
* ‘Good’ two form entry Primary School
* Central Camden location
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts on offer from Sept 2020
* 08:30 – 3:30
* £65 - £85 per day
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within SEN classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com