ASD KS2 Teacher
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The school – ASD KS2 Teacher
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Brent that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with Autism (ASD/ASC). The school is looking for a focused and skilled teacher that has experience of working closely with SEN children and is able to deliver excellent lessons tailored to the students needs.
The Candidate – ASD KS2 Teacher
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC)
* Experience in Makaton (Language communication program), Team Teach and/or MAPA training would be advantageous
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - ASD KS2 Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver lessons tailored to the individual needs of the students
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!