KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher - Acton, Ealing
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS1?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from January?**
A three form entry Primary School in Ealing are currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher to join them on a permanent basis in January.
This school has a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2017) and has a strong emphasis on high achievement.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within Year 1 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* Acton, Ealing location
* ‘Good’ three form entry Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a fantastic opportunities for NQT’s
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org