SEN TA / LSA needed for ‘Outstanding’ School in Westminster
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Westminster are currently recruiting for a SEN TA / LSA to join them ASAP.
This school is incredibly creative with a strong emphasis on children as individuals. The staff are highly commended for their welcoming attitudes and promotion opportunities are always circulated internally before advertising externally.
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to embark on Teacher Training through the school a little later down the line.
This is a full time, position with interviews being held ASAP.
* SEN TA / LSA (ASD)
* Westminster location
* Three-form-entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Teacher training opportunities
* Academic team of teachers & TA’s, passionate SLT
* Regular CPD opportunities & staff training days
* Full time contracts starting in September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) - essential
* Proven experience working with SEN (3 month minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com