Behavioural support/ Graduate Teaching Assistant
Primary School in Greenwich
ASAP start – Full time position
1:1 with ASD child
*Are you a graduate with a strong education background?*
*Do you have previous experience working with Special educational needs (SEN)?*
*Are you an Aspiring Psychologist, keen to develop your skill set and school experience?*
A thriving and rapidly improved Primary School, based in Greenwich, are looking for a graduate SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team. This Primary School has been rated by ‘Good’ by Ofsted and the Head Teacher has the highest expectations for academic scholarship, outstanding behaviour and personal development.
This is a one year contract working 8.30am-4pm full-time. The Primary School are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a child in Year 3 with ASD. There will also be responsibility to work with intervention groups. . Ideally the teaching assistant will have previous experience working with SEN children and a strong academic background. In September 2020 there is an opportunity to complete your primary teacher training.
* SEN Teaching Assistant (TA)
* 1:1 Support with an ASD child in a year 3 class
* £65 - £80 per day
* 2 form entry, Primary School
* Close to Greenwich Station (Great transport links)
* General class support
If you are a recent gradate, you will need the following:
* A degree graded 2:1 or above
* A minimum of 3 months working with or closely to Children (paid or unpaid) *
* Able to commit a full academic year and work full time
* Previous SEN experience
* Experience required could be in a classroom setting, nursery, tutoring, involving sports or charitable work etc.
This is a fantastic platform for aspiring teachers to gain valuable experience in preparation for completing their teaching training the following year.
If this role is what you are looking for then please apply below or contact Rebekkah @ Servoca education on 02077473033.
Behaviour Support – ASD - Teaching Assistant – Primary School – Greenwich –Classroom experience – 1 year contract – October 2019