Year 5 Teacher or Year 6 Teacher /Upper KS2 Teacher needed in Lambeth from January
**Are you a passionate KS2 Teacher looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a high achieving school in Wandsworth?
**Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and enthusiastic team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent position from January 2020?**
A popular, two form entry Primary School in Wandsworth is currently recruiting for an Year 5 Teacher or Year 6 Teacher / Upper KS2 Teacher to join them from January.
The school itself is situated close to Brixton Station. Staff turnaround in incredibly low here and this is a testament to the nature of the school and the staff within it.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within Upper KS2.
Salaries are Inner London MPS (£30,480 - £41,483)
* Year 5 Teacher or Year 6 Teacher
* Brixton, Lambeth location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from January
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £30,480 - £41,483
* PGCE or equivalent with QTS
* Proven experience working within Lower KS2
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com