Behaviour support TA/LSA -Team teach - Slough
Behaviour support TA/LSA -Team teach (SEMH TA SEMH /PRU) Slough
£60-100 daily rate Depending on exp
Behaviour support TA/LSA for September
Are you an experienced SEN or SEMH TA who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School – Slough
Servoca education are currently recruiting for a SEN school in Slough. Our Schools provides quality education for children with Challenging Behaviour who are receiving education outside of mainstream education: Pupil refferal units (PRU) Social emotional mental Health (SEMH) schools or in alternative provision settings including 1 to 1 tuition due to medical needs or mental health.
Person Specification -Behaviour support TA/LSA -Team teach - (SEND TA ) - Slough
* Team teach Qualification or other positive handling experience
* Previous experience of supporting students with SEN. (SEMH/ PRU/Alternative education attachment and trauma issues)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum.
* Skilfully able to plan affective lessons and differentiate based on each child individual needs.
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
* Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
About the Role - Behaviour support TA/LSA -Team teach (SEND TA) - Slough
* You will be responsible for supporting a small class of around 3-6 students with Special Educational Needs (SEN- SEMH /challenging behaviour)
* Support the teacher in delivering the learning objectives for the lesson
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
Servoca Education Resourcing are always looking for both qualified teachers and classroom support staff, whether they are newly qualified or experienced teachers, or just keen to take on a new challenge in a classroom support role.
Provided they have not already registered with Servoca Education Resourcing, or previously been referred to us, you can earn yourself a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com Today!