Experienced SEMH TA / SEN TA needed in Wandsworth
** Are you an experienced SEN TA (Behaviour specific) looking to join an ‘Outstanding School?**
** Are you passionate about working with children to help and support their educational needs?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?**
An ‘Outstanding’ Mainstream Primary School in Wandsworth is recruiting for a SEN TA specialising in SEMH (Behaviour Support Worker) to join them immediately for the remainder of the academic year.
This is an incredibly diverse Primary School with strong links to the community and huge emphasis on “partnership with parents”.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within Primary SEN, a strong background in supporting children’s behaviour and a patient nature.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with a child with behavioural needs within the class, monitoring and assessing individual needs and occasionally planning activities.
* Wandsworth Location
* ‘Outstanding’ Mainstream Primary School
* Welcoming team of teachers and SLT.
* Regular CPD & staff training days
* Gym on site, accessible to all staff
* Up to date resources
* Newly refurbished classrooms
* £65 - £85 per day
* Proven experience working within Primary SEN
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org