Graduate Teaching Assistant / SEN TA needed in Clapham
**Are you a recent Graduate looking to start your career in a fantastic school??
**Do you have experience with, or an interest in, working with SEN??
** Are you passionate about Primary Education with the ability to adapt to all year groups??
An ‘Outstanding’ School in Clapham are looking to recruit a Graduate Teaching Assistant / SEN TA to join them immediately.
This school prides itself on being one of the best in Lambeth with excellent transport links, on site parking and a thriving community behind it.
The successful candidate will be supporting lessons across KS1 and KS2, working 1:1 with SEN Children within the school whilst working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure a high standard of teaching across the school.
Working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00, Monday – Friday. The salary for this role will be a daily rate of £65 - £85 a day (PAYE option).
The ideal candidate for this role will be an academic Graduate with prior experience working with children (SEN experience is desirable).
As the role will be floating between all year groups so experience across the board is desirable.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / SEN TA
* Clapham, Lambeth location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com