Cover Supervisor needed in Brixton, Lambeth – ASAP Start
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in Lambeth is recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to join them immediately.
This school is popular within the community with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s.
The role itself will consist of supporting classroom teachers, working with students 1:1 as well as leading classes with planned work set.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 and will have strong academic track record. A Bachelors Degree is essential.
This is a full time, long-term position starting immediately.
* Cover Supervisor
* Brixton, Lambeth location
* ‘Good’ Secondary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Full time contracts starting immediately
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £80 - £100 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org