English Teacher needed for ‘Good’ School in Croydon – January 2020
**Are you and experienced English Teacher looking for a new role?**
**Do you have experience teaching GCSE and A-Level in UK Classrooms?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Croydon?**
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced English teacher to join a ‘Good’ Secondary School in Croydon.
This school believes thoroughly in quality education for all, success regardless of starting point and respect for all. The offer high quality CPD, leadership opportunities and outstanding standards of behaviour for students.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching English Language and Literature, in a UK classroom and a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
This is a full time position starting in January 2020.
* English Teacher (KS3, KS4, KS5)
* September 2019
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2018
* Croydon Location
* Inner London MPS Salaries (£30,480 - £41,483)
* High quality CPD
* Leadership opportunities
* Outstanding standards of behaviour
* On site Gym facilities
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching GCSE and A Level in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com