Humanities Teacher / History Teacher needed n Hammersmith – January
**Are you an experienced Humanities Teacher / History Teacher?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent position from January?**
A popular, well respected secondary school in Hammersmith are currently recruiting for a History Teacher to join them from January. This school is newly refurbished and have recently received a ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating (2017).
The successful candidate will have a strong background in education, and will have experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 students.
This will be a full time, permanent role, teaching both History (KS3, KS4 & KS5).
* Humanities Teacher / History Teacher
* Hammersmith location
* Mainstream Secondary School, Good Ofsted (2018)
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from January
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £30,480 - £41,483 dependant on experience (Inner London MPS Salaries)
* PGCE or equivalent with QTS
* Bachelors Degree in Humanities (History, Geography, Religious Studies)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org