KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher needed in Stanmore – January 2020
**Do you have a passion for teaching Year 2?**
**Do you want to work as part of welcoming, high achieving team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent position from January?**
A popular, two form entry Primary School in Stanmore are looking for a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher to join them in January 2020.
This is a full time, permanent position with Inner London MPS salaries.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS1 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* January 2020
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted held (2013 – present)
* Stanmore location
* Inner London MPS salaries (£30,480 - £41,483)
* Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org