Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher needed in Lambeth – January 2020
**Are you a Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher looking for a new role from January??
**Do you want to work in Lambeth or the surrounding area??
**Do you want to work in an ‘Outstanding’ school??
An ‘Outstanding’ school in Lambeth want to get ahead of the game and speak to dedicated and inspiring KS1 Teachers who could join them from January.
This role will be full-time, permanent and based in Year 1. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with designated planning time within the school day. The salary for this role will be Inner London MPS (£30,480 - £41,483).
Successful candidates will have a flourishing track record within the classroom, with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ two form entry Primary School
* January 2020
* Streatham, Lambeth location
* Regular CPD
* Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS Salary
* Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org