SEN TA / ASD TA to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Hounslow ASAP
**Do you have a passion for SEN?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September?**
An 'Outstanding' Primary School in Hounslow are currently recruiting for a SEN TA / ASD TA to join them immediately. This school often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time, long term position for the full academic Year.
The ideal candidate will have high expectations for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have prior experience within SEN and a creative and inspiring approach to their work.
* SEN TA / ASD TA
* Hounslow location
* Outstanding larger than average Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Long term contract
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Excellent transport links, on site parking and regular CPD
* £65 - £85
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org