LSA / Learning Support Assistant - Redbridge
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant looking to join a ‘Good’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2015) in Redbridge are looking for an experienced LSA to join them immediately.
This three form entry Primary School has a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard. They have an attached Nursery School and large playing fields; onsite parking is an additional perk with excellent transport links also.
This is a full time role, starting in ASAP and working within KS2 as an LSA. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a SEN environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* LSA / Learning Support Assistant (ASD)
* ASAP Start
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2015)
* Three form entry
* Redbridge location, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* Welcoming & inspiring team of teachers & SLT
* Regular CPD, opportunities for Permanent contracts from September 2020
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org