ASD TA / SEN in Haringey
** Are you an experienced SEN TA (ASD specific) looking to join an ‘Outstanding School?**
** Are you passionate about working with children to help and support their educational needs?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?**
An ‘Outstanding’ Mainstream Primary School in Haringey are recruiting for a SEN TA (specialising in primary ASD) to join them immediately.
This is an incredibly diverse Primary School with strong links to the community and huge emphasis on “partnership with parents”.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within Primary SEN (ASD experience would be desirable), a Bachelors Degree and a current DBS Certificate.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with ASD children within the class. Small group work with lower learners. Monitoring and assessing individual needs and occasionally planning activities.
* Haringey Location
* ‘Outstanding’ Mainstream Primary School
* Welcoming team of teachers and SLT.
* Regular CPD & staff training days
* Gym on site, accessible to all staff
* Up to date resources
* Newly refurbished classrooms
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org