Science Teaching Assistant – Graduate
Secondary School based in New Cross, Lewisham
1 Year contract – Full time position
October 2019 start
Direct Teacher training opportunities
*Are you a recent Science graduate looking for the perfect opportunity to gain class room experience before your Teaching Training?*
* Teaching Assistant – Graduate or Experienced
* Direct teacher training opportunity
* Bespoke training schemes
* Competitive pay rates, £65 - £75 per day
* New Cross Gate, Lewisham – Great transport links
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School
* Secondary School
* KS3, KS4 and KS4
A fantastic Secondary school based in New Cross is currently looking for a Science Teaching Assistant. This Secondary School is offering the chance to work every day with inspirational young people and truly dedicated staff. This is a vibrant community school committed to providing local children with an outstanding education. All staff members want every child to achieve their very best whatever their starting point and we do this by encouraging our students to have high expectations and to strive for excellence. This Secondary School maintain a commitment to delivering a broad and balanced curriculum. A strong emphasis on excellent English, Maths and Science balanced with great provision across the Arts, Sport, Technology and the Humanities.
The school can offer you:
* Work alongside the KS1 Teachers who will provide all resources and planning to deliver effective KS1 intervention to boost progress.
* A well-resourced school with fantastic facilities.
* Regular feedback and support from a head teacher who is invested in the development of every member of staff.
* Access to outstanding Continued Professional Development.
* A school which has excellent partnerships with parents and local business.'
About the role:
This role is an exciting Science Teaching Assistant position.This is a ASAP start date and a contract for 1 academic year as a Science Teaching Assistant. This is a great opportunity for the ideal candidate as this Secondary School has so much to offer along with a supportive and friendly team of staff members. The Head Teacher supports a warm and friendly environment, which is creative and focused on staff development.
What do you need?
* Recent Graduate with a 2:1 or above
* Previous experience working closely with children (paid or unpaid)
* Able to commit to 1 academic year
* UK right to work
If you are looking for excellent Teacher Training and the perfect way to gain 1 year’s classroom experience then apply below or contact Rebekkah @ Servoca education on 02077473033.
Science - Teaching Assistant – Secondary School – New Cross – Graduate – Teacher training – Classroom experience – 1 year contract – October 2019