Maths Teaching Assistant – Graduate
Secondary School based in Greenwich
1 Year contract – Full time position
October 2019 start
Direct Teacher training opportunities
Are you a recent graduate and aspiring to become a Maths teacher? An outstanding Secondary School, based near Greenwich train station is looking for a Maths Teaching Assistant. This School is able to offer direct teacher training to exceptional candidates after 1 year’s classroom experience. This thriving and rapidly improved secondary school, have a high quality of teaching, in a safe and happy environment are our recipe for everyone to succeed and flourish. This Secondary School have a dedicated team of staff responsible for making sure they stretch and challenge the students from the moment they join us.
The school can offer you:
* Work alongside the Maths Teachers who will provide all resources and planning.
* A well-resourced school with fantastic facilities.
* Regular feedback and support from a head teacher who is invested in the development of every member of staff.
* Access to outstanding Continued Professional Development.
* A school which has excellent partnerships with parents and local business.'
What are they looking for?
If you are a recent gradate, you will need the following:
* A degree graded 2:1 or above
* A maths degree or a related subject
* A minimum of 3 months working with or closely to Children (paid or unpaid) *
* Able to commit a full academic year and work full time
* Experience required could be in a classroom setting, nursery, tutoring, involving sports or charitable work etc.
The successful Maths Teaching Assistant will be helping pupils to fulfil their academic potential and be able to achieve their ambitions. The role will include helping pupils from key stage 3 (KS3) up to key stage 5 (KS5) and will involve working as a general TA but also on a 1:1 basis with some pupils. The successful Maths Teaching Assistant will be enthusiastic and a part of developing pupil’s skills and attributes needed to live happy, safe and productive adult lives.
* Teaching Assistant – Graduate
* Direct teacher training opportunity
* Bespoke training schemes
* Competitive pay rates, £65 - £75 per day
* Greenwich, local train stations nearby
* Good location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School
* Secondary School
* KS3, KS4 and KS4
Maths Teaching Assistant – Full time – 1 Year – ASAP start – Graduate – Greenwich