KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher needed in Greenwich – January 2020
A well regarded Primary School in Greenwich is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them on a permanent basis in January 2020.
This school prides itself on being one of the best within Greenwich. There are strong links with the community and a militant focus on children as individuals.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 4 whilst working collaboratively with parent’s staff and the leadership team to achieve a well rounded education for all children.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS3, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
This is a full time, permanent position from January 2019. There will be TLR opportunities from January 2020.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from January
* TLR opportunities from September 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £30, 480 - £41,483 – Inner London MPS
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working within a KS2 Classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com