Lower KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher needed – Islington
**Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent role from January 2020?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Islington is recruiting for a Lower Ks2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher to join them in September. This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting in January. Salaries are inner London MPS and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is a permanent contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to hold TLR status from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively teaching and assessing children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* Lower KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher.
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Islington location, excellent transport links
* £30,480 - £41,483 - Inner London MPS/UPS
* TLR Options from September 2020
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching KS2
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com