Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant – Kentish Town
**Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant with ASD experience?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?**
A popular, multicultural school in Camden are looking for an academic Graduate, looking to work within SEN, to join them immediately.
This school is two form entry with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Class Teachers throughout KS1 & KS2, planning and delivering small group work and 1:1 lessons for children who need additional support in the class.
This will be a full time, long term role until the end of the academic year. There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to apply for a permanent position from September 2020. .
This role would also be well suited to a recent graduate or newly qualified LSA / Learning Support Assistant who is looking to develop their career within SEN.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant
* Kentish Town, Camden location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £75 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org