Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant needed in Beckenham – ASAP Start
**Are you a passionate TA looking to join a ‘Good’ School from September?**
**Is your ideal school a two form entry with a welcoming ethos?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role for the full academic year?
If so, this is the role for you!
A ‘Good’ two form entry Primary School in the Beckenham are recruiting for an experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant to join their inspiring team of teachers and TA’s immediately.
There will be the opportunity for permanent contracts, for the right candidate, from 2020.
The ethos of this family feel school is to develop confident, successful children with high aspirations for themselves for the future.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting and assessing children within a Primary environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role immediately.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Good
* Beckenham location
* Inspiring team of Teacher & TA’s
* Supportive SLT
* Low staff turnaround
* £65 - £75 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com