Graduate Teaching Assistant – September Start
Primary School Teaching Assistant
September 2019 start
*Recently graduated with a 2:1 or above and looking for your way into a career in education?*
*Hoping to start your teacher training next year, but in need of classroom experience?*
*Looking for your next move into a School with great training programs and an opportunity for direct teacher training?*
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a popular and well establish Primary School based in Belvedere! This Primary School are looking for the perfect candidate and open to someone with previous teaching assistant experience or a recent graduate. The School has plenty of opportunities for the perfect match, including Direct Teacher Training and TLR as a Subject Head. This Primary school is 3 – form, meaning a great network of Teachers and TAs, all supportive and great to share ideas and knowledge with!
This role will include with working with Children from EYFS up to KS2 and supporting their learning.
What are they looking for? The Head teacher is currently looking for either a recent Graduate or someone with experience. Experience required could be in a classroom setting, nursery, tutoring, involving sports or charitable work etc.
If you are a recent gradate, you will need the following:
* A degree graded 2:1 or above
* A minimum of 3 months working with or closely to Children (paid or unpaid) *
* Able to commit a full academic year and work full time
* Experience required could be in a classroom setting, nursery, tutoring, involving sports or charitable work etc.
This role is a contract role, for one academic year, with the possibility to be carried on for direct teacher training at the end. The successful teaching assistant will also have the chance to work 1:1 with students as well and generally in the classroom.
* Teaching Assistant – Graduate
* Direct teacher training opportunity
* Bespoke training schemes
* Opportunity to become a subject head
* Competitive pay rates, £65 - £75 per day
* Belvedere, local train stations nearby
* Good location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School
* Primary School
* EYFS, KS1 and KS2
If you think this is the role for you and you are the candidate for this school, then please apply online or email over your CV to Rebekkah at Servoca Education, email@example.com
Teaching Assistant – Graduate – Belvedere - Bexley – September 2019 – Primary School