Graduate Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant – Streatham
We are looking for outstanding and academically driven LSA for an ‘Outstanding’ all-through school in Streatham.
If you are passionate about education and would like to continue your career in a high achieving school, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The successful candidate will be working full time within the Primary School undertaking general LSA duties, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday.
* General secondary LSA
* Working 1:1, with small groups and supporting across KS1 & KS2
* Build rapport with students and support the class teacher
* “Oustanding” Ofsted rating
* Streatham, Lambeth Location
* £65- £85 per day (PAYE)
* Accessible transport links to the school
* Supportive SLT, regular CPD and staff days out
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com