Behaviour Support Worker / SEMH TA in Tower Hamlets
A high achieving Secondary School in Tower Hamlets is recruiting for a Behaviour Support Worker / SEMH TA specialising in behaviour management to join them in ASAP.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting SEN children 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within SEN, specifically SEMH and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term role for the full academic year.
Trial days will be held ASAP.
* Behaviour Support Worker / SEMH TA
* Tower Hamlets location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts on offer from Sept 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree – or equivalent
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within SEN classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com